3-Day Tour to Sa Pa
Escape the bustle of Hanoi and discover the charms of Sa Pa on this 3-day tour. Encounter local villages and explore a beautiful region. This city is nestled in the Hoang Lien Son hills and surrounded by verdant valleys.
As you arrive in Sa Pa, see the bright costumes of the Hmong, Dao, and Tay people that live in the area. Following a traditional lunch, head down into the valley to Cat Cat Village. Your knowledgeable guide shows you aspects of daily life before a short trek to a nearby waterfall to see a hydraulic power station that was installed by the French during the colonial era.
Embark on a 4-hour trek through scenic rice terraces to the village of Lao Chai that provides an excellent vantage point to marvel at the spectacular Hoang Lien Son Mountains. Complete your walk in the village of Tan Van. After the bus trip back to Sa Pa, take some free time to explore the city on your own.
By the time you arrive at Bac Ha, one of the region's most iconic markets is in full-swing. The Flower Hmong stallholders sell a wide array of colorful textiles, exotic produce, and much more. Refresh yourself with a tasty lunch at a local restaurant before a short trek to the grand Hoang A Tuong Palace. Admire the striking architecture before your return trip to Hanoi.
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Tour
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour