2-Day Mekong Delta Tour with Home Stay
Cruises & Water Tours
Cruise through a maze of canals to uncover floating villages, browse for goods at a colorful market, and visit a 19th-century pagoda on this excursion into the Mekong Delta. Along the way, check out the delicate branches of bonsai trees with an expert gardener and stay with locals in a traditional home.
Wake up and grab convenient transportation from your Ho Chi Minh City hotel to the town of Cai Be, where you can climb aboard a typical sampan boat and take a look around bustling floating markets where vocal vendors hawk everything from fresh produce to fun souvenirs.
Weave through more canals to Vinh Long for a tasty lunch and get up-close looks at the work of a bonsai gardener. Wind down at the home of a local family and enjoy dining with them before you turn in for the night.
Grab breakfast and spend some time meandering around the village as it stirs to life. Afterward, head out of town toward the Vinh Trang pagoda, popping off to visit local artisans along the way. At the pagoda, fill your camera with shots of its splendid mosaics and elaborate gardens and then take a final return ride back to Ho Chi Minh City, where you can get dropped off back at your hotel.Read More
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Tour
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour