Hanoi Street Food
Try many kinds of delicious Vietnamese street food on this walking tour around Tay Ho Lake District, just north of the Old Quarter in Hanoi. The tour starts in the afternoon sun (18:00 summertime, 17:30 wintertime) and takes guests along the beautiful old lanes of the district to try a selection of grilled skewered meats, two kinds of pho noodles: rolled and fried, and a hot pot dish in winter.
The tour also visits a sugar cane stall and, of course, a traditional coffee stand for some powerful Vietnamese coffee. All of the shops and stalls have been handpicked for their quality and cleanliness so you can be assured of the best street food in Hanoi on this tour.
- Small-Group Evening Street Food Tour
- Night Walking Tour with Water Puppet Show
- Private Van Phuc Silk Village Half-Day Tour
- Vietnamese Culture Tour
- Ionah Show Admission with Dinner & Transfer
- Historic Art of Calligraphy Class
- Back Seat Motorbike City Tour
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- 10-Day Northern Vietnam Excursion
- Fine Art, Walking Tour & Traditional Show