Jewel of the Delta in Hanoi
Hanoi Tours & Excursions
Cruise down the Red River on your private boat. Leaving Hanoi at approximately 8.00am, drive to the Jewel of the Delta, located on the banks of the Red River. Begin the cruise through the countryside before making the first stop at Chuong Duong Do Dock. Ride one of our western-made bicycles along the winding country roads in the lush Red River Delta, visiting But Thap Pagoda on the way. Drive to Dong Ho Folk Painting Village, famous for the traditional ‘Dzo’ paintings which originated 300 years ago in this area. Locals here are some of the few who understand and make this ancient art.
Return to the boat where a delicious five-course Vietnamese lunch will be served on board as you cruise downstream. In the afternoon, dock near another handicraft village where a vehicle will take you to Bat Trang Ceramic village to visit the local market, workshop and Van Van museum of ancient objects. Around 4:00pm, board the vehicle and head back to Hanoi.
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Tour
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour