Hanoi Sunrise Tour
Hanoi Tours & Excursions
Witness a golden sunrise casting its magical spell over Hoan Kiem Lake. As colours burst through the mist, Hanoi comes to life with early morning activities. Join in and experience Hanoi through the local’s eye, from tai chi exercises by the lake to slurping a blowl of Pho noodles from a street-side stall.
Better yet, visit Hang Be market and shop for locally sourced ingredients, then later in a kitchen learn how to whip them up into a mouthwatering Vietnamese dish.
|Daily (06:00 – 13:00)||
Hanoi is a city full of character – and there's no better time to experience it than in the early morning. As dawn breaks, be prepared to get swept up in the buzz of activities during the morning rush hours. Catch a glimpse of Hanoi's residents performing their morning exercise routines on the banks of Hoan Kiem Lake and, perhaps, join a tai chi class to stretch your tired limbs. For breakfast, grab a bowl of pho noodles and enjoy it like a local, then discover the secrets of Vietnamese cuisine in a cooking class. Soak up Hanoi's culture on this fascinating half-day sunrise adventure.
Daily from Hanoi Hotels
06.00 – 06.30 am.
|Transfer from/to hotel included||
Seat in Coach/Join In
All major foreign languages
Daily (06:00 – 13:00)
- Air conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking local guide
- Admission fee as mentioned in the programme
- Meals (Breakfast & Lunch)
- Personal expenses, such as cell phone, drinks, tip, etc.
- Other services not mentioned in this programme
- This trip is offered on a "join-in" basis. Maximum group size is 12.
- Dress standards are conservative throughout Asia, especially outside major cities. To respect this and for your own comfort, we strongly recommend modest clothing, which means clothing that covers your shoulders and knees. Loose, lightweight, long-length clothing is both respectful and cool in the predominantly hot Asian climate.
|The tours listed on this website are extremely popular. However, we understand that everybody has different expectations, schedules and even dreams so we encourage you to tell us what you expect your perfect day to be like, or let us advise you, based on your preferences. In most cases, we will be able to customise a tour or a package to match your expectations. Just click here and tell us about your request... don't be shy!|
Planning your holiday?Travelling as a group?We can help!
Let us arrange your holiday: Tell us your length of stay, budget limit or number of guests and we do the rest. We can design a holiday or tour to suit you, plus special discounts for groups. Contact us here or CALL US at Thailand : +66 2 787 3379, Malaysia : 007-803-011-4583