Hanoi City Tour
Throughout its thousand-year history, Hanoi still preserves many ancient architectural works including the Old Quarter and over 600 pagodas and temples, as well as countless fascinating sites and attractions.
The Hanoi City Tour will take you to its highlights, including Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, One-Pillar Pagoda, Temples of Literature, Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple. With more time, pick a full-day trip, which will add a visit to delightful museums and a rickshaw tour around the Old Quarter of Hanoi.
- Small-Group Evening Street Food Tour
- Night Walking Tour with Water Puppet Show
- Private Van Phuc Silk Village Half-Day Tour
- Vietnamese Culture Tour
- Ionah Show Admission with Dinner & Transfer
- Historic Art of Calligraphy Class
- Back Seat Motorbike City Tour
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- 10-Day Northern Vietnam Excursion
- Fine Art, Walking Tour & Traditional Show