Halong Bay Tour
Full Day Excursion in Halong Bay - Vietnam
Emerald waters, mist-shrouded bay, picturesque limestone caves and karsts towers carpeted in green – Ha Long Bay’s legendary beauty never fails to spark one’s imagination.
Live the legend of Ha Long Bay on board a private Chinese Junk and experience for yourself the mystical power of her timeless beauty. This is going to be your trip of a lifetime.
Halong Bay Tour
|Daily (08.00 AM - 18.30 PM)||
The trip begins with a 3½-hour car journey from Hanoi to Halong Bay, stopping en route at Hong Ngoc Humanity Centre, where you can support local artisans through buying their crafts and products. Upon arrival in Halong City, step on board a private cruise boat and set off on a journey you will never forget. Legend has it that a long time ago, a mythical creature came to rescue Vietnam from foreign invaders, and the towering karsts and grottoes are the wonderful gifts it left behind.
This cruise takes you through a sea of beautiful karsts and uninhabited islands with caves and grottoes. You will visit a fishing village and learn about their way of life. Provided that the weather is warm enough, you will be able to plunge in for a swim in the emerald waters, or simply lounge on the deck and soak up the atmosphere. A seafood lunch will be served on the boat. You will return to Hanoi by late evening.
Daily from Hanoi Hotels
7.30 AM - 8.00 AM
|Transfer from/to hotel included||
Seat in Coach/Join In
All major foreign languages
Daily (08.00 AM - 18.30 PM)
Note: the tour departs from Hanoi but is available from Ha Long. Please just let us know during booking process. Thank you.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking local guide
- Admission fee as mentioned in this program
- Meal (lunch)
- Personal expenses, such as cell phone, drinks, tips
- Other services not mentioned in this program
- This trip is offered on a ‘join-in’ basis. Maximum group size is 12.
- Dress standards are conservative throughout Asia, especially outside major cities. To respect this and for your own comfort, we strongly recommend modest clothing, which means clothing that covers your shoulders and knees. Loose, lightweight, long-length clothing is both respectful and cool in the predominantly hot Asian climate.
View Halong Bay, Vietnam in a larger map
Planning your holiday?Travelling as a group?We can help!
Let us arrange your holiday: Tell us your length of stay, budget limit or number of guests and we do the rest. We can design a holiday or tour to suit you, plus special discounts for groups. Contact us here or CALL US at Thailand : +66 2 787 3379, Malaysia : 007-803-011-4583