With a slogan of “where the elites gather for a glamourous evening”, Sin Lounge is aiming for a certain kind of clientele and currently it is very successful at attracting a young and moneyed group who come to see and be seen with a cocktail in hand and a strut in their step. The decor is ornate and decadent with lots of drapes and plush lounge chairs spread out like thrones, and plenty of criminally pretty girls sitting on them who would like to be queen. Sin Lounge in Ho Chi Minh is located on the ground floor of The Lancaster Building condominium on Le Thanh Ton, close to the Japanese quarter of District 1 in Ho Chi Minh.
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Tour
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour
Vocal, commercial house music is pumped out of the speakers making group conversation tricky but gets the very well dressed crowd swaying in time with the music. Sin Lounge isn’t really the type of place to lose yourself on the dance floor so drinking in moderation is advised (which could be difficult as the bartenders here mix some of the best cocktails in the city), but that is not to say they don’t know how to have fun. On the contrary, Sin has plenty of themed events and many people get dressed up for the occasion, whether it is a burlesque or a haunted hospital theme.
The clientele is mostly Vietnamese although there are a growing number of foreigners visiting Sin Lounge Nightclub and it is a popular place for foreign born Vietnamese to hang out. It must be said that the crowd here are very friendly, English speaking and it is easy to spark up a conversation. There is no cover charge at Sin Lounge but expect to pay around $8 US for a drink.
Sin Lounge Nightclub
- Opening Hours: 20:00 – 03:00
- Address: Ground Floor Lancaster Building, 22 Le Thanh Ton, District 1
- Tel: +84 (0) 93 320 01 01