- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Tour
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour
Shops and stalls in Saigon Square are seemingly placed haphazardly around the mall so the best thing to do is just stroll along the aisles looking for something that takes your fancy. Bargaining is expected here and as it is so close to the tourist heart of Ho Chi Minh, prices are initially inflated. If there is something you have your eye on, shop around and enquire about prices as it is fairly easy to find different shops selling similar items. Just consider what you would be willing to pay for an item and bargain accordingly.
As well as the main branch on Le Loi Street, there is a second branch at Tôn Đức Thắng, close to the river. The setup is much the same here, although it is smaller and a little more dated. It must be said that male fashion is a little underrepresented at both Saigon Square Shopping Malls but for ladies discount fashion in Ho Chi Minh, Saigon Square should be your first destination.
Saigon Square Shopping Mall
- Opening Hours: 08:00 – 22:00
- Location: Corner of Nam Kỳ Khởi and Le Loi in District 1