What to Do at Night in Vietnam
The nightlife scene in Vietnam is changing dramatically. Big cities like Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi are now full of lively pubs, clubs and bars. The same applies to many tourist destinations such as Halong Bay, Mui Ne and Phan Thiet. The good news is that it's not particularly expensive to go out at night as Vietnam brews some of the cheapest draft beer in the world.
But the nighttime fun doesn't just extend to drinking. You can always catch one of the many beautiful culture shows which present the important and rich facets of Vietnamese culture. Nighttime entertainment choices include the famous Vietnamese Water Puppet Show and traditional dance shows.
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Tour
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour