Mui Ne Fishing Village is a great place to witness local life and enjoy fresh seafood during your holiday in Mui Ne. Set at the northern end of Mui Ne Bay, this quaint village also offers a splendid view of an expansive coastline lined with swaying palm trees and colourful fishing boats moored on the water.
We highly recommend making your way to the fishing harbour in the early morning that’s when the fishermen return from sea with their massive haul of live crabs, scallops, groupers, and stingrays. Once you’ve reached the southern end of Mui Ne Fishing Village, there’s a small inhabited site that’s covered by colourful seashells that have washed up on the beach over the years.
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Tour
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour
Numerous food carts and open-air restaurants are set along the beach, where travellers can sample traditional Vietnamese dishes such as beef pho, banh mi, banh xeo (Vietnamese pancake) and a wide range of grilled seafood at affordable prices.
Catering to the growing number of foreign visitors, there are plenty of tour operators in Mui Ne and Ho Chi Minh City that include a short visit to Mui Ne Fishing Village in their itineraries. If you prefer exploring Mui Ne according to your own time and pace, the village is easily accessible via car, bicycle or motorcycle. The best time to visit Mui Ne Fishing Village is in early morning or late afternoon to avoid the scorching heat.
- Location: 7km north of Mui Ne Town, Mui Ne