Map of all Areas in Vietnam
The Socialist Republic of Vietnam is located in the easternmost part of the Indochina Peninsula in Southeast Asia. Vietnam is flanked by the South China Sea to its east, Cambodia in the southwest, Laos in the northwest and China in the north. It has a population of more than 90 million people, making it the 14th most populous country in the world.
In the past two centuries, Vietnam has undergone many remarkable changes. What used to be a kingdom ruled by an emperor became a French colony, then it eventually became a country with two different governments. It was in 1975, after a bitter and long struggle when reunification was achieved. At present, Vietnam is a modern nation with much potential yet, despite the continuous progress and development, the country has succeeded in maintaining its culture and heritage.
Vietnam has been blessed with many beautiful natural features. Tourists who visit the country are treated to spectacular views of mountains, rice fields and a breathtaking coastline. Aside from these, Vietnam is also rich in natural attractions. Vietnam is home to amazing beaches, as well as limestone karsts, caves and lagoons.
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Tour
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour