Hoi An Tours & Activities
Daytrips and Tour Packages in Hoi An
Hoi An tours are ideal for travellers looking to experience the local culture and history of the UNESCO-listed coastal town. Between the 15th and 19th century, Hoi An was a prominent Vietnamese trading port for silk, porcelain, pepper, cinnamon, and medicinal plants due to its proximity to the Thu Bon River. Today, this well-preserved town hosts traditional Vietnamese, Japanese, Chinese, and French buildings as well as ornate Buddhist temples, traditional markets, and interesting museums.
Aside from the usual walking and cycling tours through Hoi An Ancient Town, there are plenty of unique workshops and activities to spice up your holiday in this fascinating town. From fishing excursions in a traditional Vietnamese fishing boat to lantern-making and bamboo bicycle crafting workshops, our list of Hoi An tours caters to just about any budget, group size, and interest.
- Private Cooking Lesson & Home-Hosted Meal
- Private Half-Day Hội An Eco Tour & Cooking Class
- Market Boat Tour & Cooking Class with Local Guide
- Private Thu Bon River Bicycle Ride & Eco Tour
- Half-Day Hội An Eco Tour & Cooking Class
- Fish Like a Local Tour on the Cua Dai River
- Bamboo Sculpture Workshop
- Small-Group Hoi An Food Adventure
- Hoi An Motorbike Street Food Tour
- Explore Hội An Town & Tra Que Vegetable Village