Add these 10 hotels travellers love most in Hoi An to your top lists for a holiday on one of Vietnam’s most beautiful cultural cities, which has also made to the UNESCO World Heritage Site. Choosing the best place to stay in this eastern coast is easier when you have feedback from fellow travellers who have actually spent their holiday in Hoi An and experienced their stay at one these hotels. Save time on your research with these best ranked hotel selections.
These hotels in Hoi An come in a good variety for you to choose from, and include cosy budget and boutique hotels up to four-star resorts that boast top quality rooms and facilities. All of these hotels have satisfied their guests through either well furnished rooms and suites, great service delivered by courteous staff, wonderful location that lets them easily explore the surrounding areas, or pleasant leisure and culinary experiences at the hotels’ onsite venues. Whatever your preference for a stay in Hoi An, start with this regularly updated list to find out which hotels fellow travellers regard highly.
- Private Cooking Lesson & Home-Hosted Meal
- Private Half-Day Hội An Eco Tour & Cooking Class
- Market Boat Tour & Cooking Class with Local Guide
- Private Thu Bon River Bicycle Ride & Eco Tour
- Half-Day Hội An Eco Tour & Cooking Class
- Fish Like a Local Tour on the Cua Dai River
- Bamboo Sculpture Workshop
- Small-Group Hoi An Food Adventure
- Hoi An Motorbike Street Food Tour
- Explore Hội An Town & Tra Que Vegetable Village