The best spa hotels in Hoi An are ideal retreats for travellers looking to enjoy a relaxing holiday, where they can enjoy world-class pampering sessions after a day of exploring the town’s iconic landmarks. Once a prominent Vietnamese trading port between the 15th and 19th century, the pedestrian-friendly streets of Hoi An are teeming with well-preserved Japanese, Chinese, and French architecture you won’t find in other city in Vietnam.
Lastly, no trip to Hoi An is complete without sampling the regional specialities such as banh bao vac (white rose dumplings), mi quang (Vietnamese turmeric noodles), and com ga (chicken rice), which are made using only fresh produce, poultry, fish, and water from the neighbouring Tra Que Vegetable Village, Cham Island, Ba Le Well, and Cam Nam Village. Read on for our list of the most popular Hoi An spa hotels, each boasting luxurious guestrooms and suites, full-service spa centres, as well as a wide range of dining and nightlife options.
- Private Cooking Lesson & Home-Hosted Meal
- Private Half-Day Hội An Eco Tour & Cooking Class
- Market Boat Tour & Cooking Class with Local Guide
- Private Thu Bon River Bicycle Ride & Eco Tour
- Half-Day Hội An Eco Tour & Cooking Class
- Fish Like a Local Tour on the Cua Dai River
- Bamboo Sculpture Workshop
- Small-Group Hoi An Food Adventure
- Hoi An Motorbike Street Food Tour
- Explore Hội An Town & Tra Que Vegetable Village