The best bed and breakfast hotels in Hoi An perfectly cater to budget-conscious travellers, featuring cosy guestrooms, warm hospitality, and facilities at affordable room rates. Whether you’re travelling on foot, bicycle, or cyclo, Hoi An is easy to get around thanks to its compact size and pedestrian-friendly streets. Attractions in this UNESCO Heritage Site range from centuries-old Buddhist pagodas and temples, colonial shophouses, and quaint museums to pristine beaches, verdant mountains, and traditional villages.
Travellers can also find an abundance of dining and nightlife venues in Hoi An, such as roadside vendors selling delicious banh mi (Vietnamese baguette) and Banh Xeo (Crispy Pancake), riverfront bistros with an extensive menu of French, Chinese and Japanese cuisine, and quaint cafes offering freshly baked pastries and fruit smoothies. Due to its popularity amongst foreign visitors, hotels are plentiful here but if you’re looking for a frills-free accommodation option for your holiday, then check out our list of the most popular bed and breakfast hotels in Hoi An.
- Private Cooking Lesson & Home-Hosted Meal
- Private Half-Day Hội An Eco Tour & Cooking Class
- Market Boat Tour & Cooking Class with Local Guide
- Private Thu Bon River Bicycle Ride & Eco Tour
- Half-Day Hội An Eco Tour & Cooking Class
- Fish Like a Local Tour on the Cua Dai River
- Bamboo Sculpture Workshop
- Small-Group Hoi An Food Adventure
- Hoi An Motorbike Street Food Tour
- Explore Hội An Town & Tra Que Vegetable Village