Hoi An Top 10s
The Best of Hoi An: An Overview
Our Top 10 Everything Hoi An guides feature only the best of what this historical town has to offer. From centuries-old Buddhist pagodas to tranquil local villages, Hoi An offers tons of sightseeing opportunities for culture buffs. Dining options here range from rustic food stalls to riverside restaurants, where you can enjoy not only authentic regional food, but also a myriad of flavours from all over the world.
Meanwhile, lively expat bars and live music venues stay busy with fun-loving crowds until 03:00, serving imported wines, beers, cocktails, and pub grub at attractive prices. As a first-time visitor, narrowing down your list of what to see, eat, do, and buy during your vacation can be quite the challenge, so we’ve compiled a helpful guide of the best of Hoi An for your convenience.
- Private Cooking Lesson & Home-Hosted Meal
- Private Half-Day Hội An Eco Tour & Cooking Class
- Market Boat Tour & Cooking Class with Local Guide
- Private Thu Bon River Bicycle Ride & Eco Tour
- Half-Day Hội An Eco Tour & Cooking Class
- Fish Like a Local Tour on the Cua Dai River
- Bamboo Sculpture Workshop
- Small-Group Hoi An Food Adventure
- Hoi An Motorbike Street Food Tour
- Explore Hội An Town & Tra Que Vegetable Village