Hoi An Night Market, occupying Nguyen Hoang Street in the centre of town, consists of over 50 local vendors selling a variety of local snacks, trinkets, clothing, jewellery, and accessories. Widely regarded as one of the most popular markets in Vietnam, it occupies a 300-metre-long street that overlooks Thu Bon River and is illuminated by hundreds of colourful lanterns, making a popular spot for photography as well.
- Private Cooking Lesson & Home-Hosted Meal
- Private Half-Day Hội An Eco Tour & Cooking Class
- Market Boat Tour & Cooking Class with Local Guide
- Private Thu Bon River Bicycle Ride & Eco Tour
- Half-Day Hội An Eco Tour & Cooking Class
- Fish Like a Local Tour on the Cua Dai River
- Bamboo Sculpture Workshop
- Small-Group Hoi An Food Adventure
- Hoi An Motorbike Street Food Tour
- Explore Hội An Town & Tra Que Vegetable Village
What to Buy at Hoi An Night Market
Hoi An is known for traditional apparel, silk products and paper lanterns, all of which are sold at excellent prices by most vendors. You can also find touristy souvenirs such as T-shirts, keychains, and fans. Do note that prices originally stated on the goods are inflated, so don’t be shy to bargain – try to aim for at least 75% lower and if the seller refuses, politely decline and move to another stall.
Many stalls in Hoi An Night Market also offer tasty street food such as banh xeo and banh mi, which should cost no more than VND 25,000. If you prefer a proper meal, there are plenty of restaurants, pubs, and bars just a few minutes away on foot. Most of these venues have an upstairs terrace, which offers a breathtaking view of Hoi An Night Market and Thu Bon River.
Hoi An Night Market
- Opening Hours: Daily 17:00 – 23:00
- Location: Nguyen Hoang Street, Hoi An