Cocobox Café Farm Shop is a charming juice bar, teahouse, and farm shop in the middle of Hoi An Ancient Town. Resembling a typical hipster cafe, it’s fitted with warm lighting, rustic bar stools, low tables and chairs with plush cushions, an open bar area, and wooden shelves filled with fresh fruits and packaged goods.
Sourcing only organic and fair-trade products made in Vietnam, expect a diverse range of coffee, teas, homemade jams, honey, chocolate bars, and local dipping sauces as well as body lotions and massage oils. Cocobox Café Farm Shop also offers its very own range of skincare products in attractive packaging.
- Private Cooking Lesson & Home-Hosted Meal
- Private Half-Day Hội An Eco Tour & Cooking Class
- Market Boat Tour & Cooking Class with Local Guide
- Private Thu Bon River Bicycle Ride & Eco Tour
- Half-Day Hội An Eco Tour & Cooking Class
- Fish Like a Local Tour on the Cua Dai River
- Bamboo Sculpture Workshop
- Small-Group Hoi An Food Adventure
- Hoi An Motorbike Street Food Tour
- Explore Hội An Town & Tra Que Vegetable Village
Perfect for those with sensitive skin, The Scent of Hoi An body wash contains only natural ingredients and essential oils such as lemongrass and ginger. Priced at VND 20,000, edible souvenirs such as homemade truffles are also available here, with unique combinations such as dark chocolate with Phu Quoc pepper, milky cashew praline, and white chocolate with lime.
Cocobox Café Farm Shop also offers Vietnamese coffee, homemade coconut milk, cold pressed juices, smoothies, ice-creams, cakes, and tarts. You can also enjoy a selection of freshly-made sandwiches for less than VND 95,000, which are served on homemade bread along with a side of carrot and turnip salad.
Great for unwinding after a day of exploring Hoi An, Cocobox Café Farm Shop is just around the corner of Fujian Assembly Hall and Hoi An Museum of Trade Ceramics.
Cocobox Café Farm Shop
- Opening Hours: Monday – Saturday 09:00 – 21:00
- Address: 94 Le Loi Street, Hoi An
- Tel: +84 510 3862 000