White Marble Wine Bar
Hoi An Nightlife0
White Marble Wine Bar is widely regarded as the first of its kind in Hoi An, boasting an impressive list of exquisite wines, sprits, and cocktails as well as authentic Vietnamese and European fare. A two-minute walk from Hoi An Museum of Trade Ceramics, White Marble Wine Bar is a lovely place to enjoy a quiet evening with a glass of wine.
Occupying a refurbished heritage building along Le Loi Street, this nightlife venue is a mix of old and new with plenty of white bar stools and high tables, colourful throw pillows, marble flooring, vintage photographs, and wooden shelves showcasing its wine offerings.
- Private Cooking Lesson & Home-Hosted Meal
- Private Half-Day Hội An Eco Tour & Cooking Class
- Market Boat Tour & Cooking Class with Local Guide
- Private Thu Bon River Bicycle Ride & Eco Tour
- Half-Day Hội An Eco Tour & Cooking Class
- Fish Like a Local Tour on the Cua Dai River
- Bamboo Sculpture Workshop
- Small-Group Hoi An Food Adventure
- Hoi An Motorbike Street Food Tour
- Explore Hội An Town & Tra Que Vegetable Village
Meanwhile, its compact yet tastefully furnished dining space is a popular spot for quiet evenings with loved ones, offering sweeping views of the bustling streets and Thu Bon River. Playing unobtrusively in the background is a mix of jazz, acoustic, and classic pop tunes.
White Marble Wine Bar serves 14 premium wines by the glass from USD5 onwards, including Chilean Sauvignon Blanc, Australian Pinot Gris, French Island Pinot Noir, and Red Bordeaux. A selection of reasonably priced cocktails, whiskies, vodka, rums, and imported beers is also available here.
If you’re heading to this venue on an empty stomach, its food menu comprises authentic Vietnamese, French and Italian fusion dishes such as cheese platter, lemongrass chicken, mini crispy pancakes, and chicken satay. White Marble Wine Bar also caters to vegan diners – highly recommended are the tofu noodles with coconut curry and mango salad.
White Marble Wine Bar
- Opening Hours: Daily 07:00 - 23:00
- Address: 98 Le Loi Street, Hoi An
- Tel: +84 510 391 1862
You May Also Like