Q-Bar is an opulent lounge that serves an extensive list of cocktails, beers, and quality Japanese snacks for affluent locals and tourists in Hoi An. It features an array of oriental décor with lit paper lanterns, wooden communal tables, cosy lounge seats, and colourful silk pillows. Soothing LED lighting paints the interior in shades of red, green, and pink.
Great for relaxing with a drink in hand, lounge music and electronica plays unobtrusively in the background with classic films from Hitchcock often aired on the opposite building via screen projector. Set within a traditional merchant house in Hoi An Riverside, Q-Bar is a three-minute stroll from the Japanese Covered Bridge.
- Private Cooking Lesson & Home-Hosted Meal
- Private Half-Day Hội An Eco Tour & Cooking Class
- Market Boat Tour & Cooking Class with Local Guide
- Private Thu Bon River Bicycle Ride & Eco Tour
- Half-Day Hội An Eco Tour & Cooking Class
- Fish Like a Local Tour on the Cua Dai River
- Bamboo Sculpture Workshop
- Small-Group Hoi An Food Adventure
- Hoi An Motorbike Street Food Tour
- Explore Hội An Town & Tra Que Vegetable Village
The price range at Q-Bar is high compared to most nightlife venues in the vicinity, but still affordable by western standards. Cocktails are priced between VND 120,000 and VND 150,000, local beers for VND 50,000, and margaritas for VND 95,000. You can also enjoy a good selection of Japanese snacks if you are peckish, including chicken yakitori, gyoza, and vegetable tempuras with dipping sauces.
Despite the hefty price tag, Q-Bar remains as one of the most popular nightlife spots in Hoi An – its clientele consists mostly 30-something expats and locals, as well as tourists who prefer a more sophisticated setting after exploring the town.
- Opening Hours: Daily 11:30 - Late
- Address: 94 Nguyen Thai Hoc Street, Hoi An
- Tel: +84 510 391 964