Dive Bar Hoi An
Hoi An Nightlife0
Dive Bar draws in a fun-loving crowd of diving enthusiasts, expats, and travellers from all over the world, making it a popular nightlife spot for drinks and live music in Hoi An. Owned by the Cham Island Diving Centre, this lively bar is fitted with lounge sofas, pool tables, garden courtyard, and an Internet café.
Priced between VND 25,000 and VND 110,000, Dive Bar’s drinks menu comprises imported beers, spirits, cocktails, and premium wines with a variety of Vietnamese and western pub grub. You can also enjoy unique cocktails such as Iron Man (whisky, Drambuie, orange juice, grenadine) and Paradise (gin, Cointreau, orange juice) for VND 90,000 while mojitos by the bucket costs VND 170,000.
- Private Cooking Lesson & Home-Hosted Meal
- Private Half-Day Hội An Eco Tour & Cooking Class
- Market Boat Tour & Cooking Class with Local Guide
- Private Thu Bon River Bicycle Ride & Eco Tour
- Half-Day Hội An Eco Tour & Cooking Class
- Fish Like a Local Tour on the Cua Dai River
- Bamboo Sculpture Workshop
- Small-Group Hoi An Food Adventure
- Hoi An Motorbike Street Food Tour
- Explore Hội An Town & Tra Que Vegetable Village
Between 17:00 and 21:00 every night, you can try your hand at mixing your very own cocktails for USD30. Guided by Dive Bar’s resident mixologist, you get to make and enjoy three cocktails, a shot, and authentic Vietnamese tapas. A certificate of mixology is also awarded to you after completing your session.
On Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday evenings, Dive Bar starts with acoustic and chilled out tunes before it gets really loud with its resident band playing an array of genres such as blues, reggae, and euro-punk-disco-rockabilly fusion.
This nightlife venue also offer shisha in various flavours for about VND 120,000. It can get quite smoky at times, so choose a seat in the garden courtyard or closer to the entrance if you’re a non-smoker. Dive Bar is located along Nguyen Thai Hoc Street in Hoi An Ancient Town, about a five-minute stroll from the Japanese Covered Bridge.
- Opening Hours: Daily 10:00 - Late
- Address: 88 Nguyen Thai Hoc Street, Hoi An
- Tel: +84 510 391 0782
You May Also Like