Hoi An Information
Travel and Local Information Guide
One of the quietest cities in Vietnam, charming Hoi An is a must for culture buffs. Ancient buildings line the picturesque streets of the old town which are intact, having managed to avoid the ravages of war. This former tranquil fishing village is jam-packed with history and is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Hoi An is a great place to really get up close and personal with the real Vietnam, her people and her past. The old town offers countless historical walking tours and is easy to navigate on foot or by hiring a bicycle. 12th century pagodas rest alongside locations once bustling with traders from the west in the 17th century, when Hoi An was one of Asia’s most important trade ports.
Hoi An also boasts a beautiful coastline. Cua Dai and China Beach are long sandy stretches perfect for diving and windsurfing, with golf courses also close by. Hoi An is rapidly becoming a hot spot on the tourist trail but nevertheless has retained a certain air of serenity.Read More
- Private Cooking Lesson & Home-Hosted Meal
- Private Half-Day Hội An Eco Tour & Cooking Class
- Market Boat Tour & Cooking Class with Local Guide
- Private Thu Bon River Bicycle Ride & Eco Tour
- Half-Day Hội An Eco Tour & Cooking Class
- Fish Like a Local Tour on the Cua Dai River
- Bamboo Sculpture Workshop
- Small-Group Hoi An Food Adventure
- Hoi An Motorbike Street Food Tour
- Explore Hội An Town & Tra Que Vegetable Village