Hoi An hotels and resorts offer a choice of stylish accommodation with important in-room amenities as well as onsite eateries and facilities for a comfortable and memorable stay. Featured prominently on the bucket lists of many visitors to Vietnam, Hoi An is teeming with ancient streets, colonial buildings, and ornate temples which have stood the test of time since the 15th century.
These retreats are also conveniently set within close proximity to Hoi An’s most popular attractions, restaurants and shopping venues, ensuring a hassle-free vacation. Whether you’re looking to unwind with the comforts of a five-star beach resort or prefer the simple pleasures and local charm of a traditional guesthouses, our helpful guide on where to stay in Hoi An caters to just about any type of traveller.
- Private Cooking Lesson & Home-Hosted Meal
- Private Half-Day Hội An Eco Tour & Cooking Class
- Market Boat Tour & Cooking Class with Local Guide
- Private Thu Bon River Bicycle Ride & Eco Tour
- Half-Day Hội An Eco Tour & Cooking Class
- Fish Like a Local Tour on the Cua Dai River
- Bamboo Sculpture Workshop
- Small-Group Hoi An Food Adventure
- Hoi An Motorbike Street Food Tour
- Explore Hội An Town & Tra Que Vegetable Village