Hoi An Golf Courses
Hoi An Activities
Vietnam is a great place to play golf with championship courses located in most major locations. Hoi An is no exception and offers two outstanding courses with equipment rental available.
Weekdays offer the best rates and also more space on the course and both the courses listed here have a clubhouse and restaurant on site.
- Private Cooking Lesson & Home-Hosted Meal
- Private Half-Day Hội An Eco Tour & Cooking Class
- Market Boat Tour & Cooking Class with Local Guide
- Private Thu Bon River Bicycle Ride & Eco Tour
- Half-Day Hội An Eco Tour & Cooking Class
- Fish Like a Local Tour on the Cua Dai River
- Bamboo Sculpture Workshop
- Small-Group Hoi An Food Adventure
- Hoi An Motorbike Street Food Tour
- Explore Hội An Town & Tra Que Vegetable Village
Danang Golf Club
Designed by Australian pro Greg Norman, this is a fun course catering to all skills. Situated on My Khe Beach, the views are spectacular delivering a stunning seaside landscape with 18 holes on a par 72 course. There is a driving range, pro-shop, bistro, clubhouse and practice area on site. Mother Nature really makes this a stunning place for a round of golf and there are plenty of amenities to keep you amused after play.
- Location: about 15km north of Hoi An on the coast road
- Tel: +84 511 3958 111
Not too far from Danang Golf Club situated between My Khe Beach and Hoi An old town, Colin Montgomerie created this brand-new course. The Marble Mountains and beautiful My Khe Beach are close enough to be enjoyed on a course that is heavy on water features. Montgomerie is a links-style 18 hole, par 72 course with a pro-shop, driving range, clubhouse and restaurant all available for player use. Lush tropical vegetation makes this a great experience for any golfer visiting Hoi An.
- Location: Dien Ngoc Commune, Dien Ban District, Quang Nam Province
- Tel: +84 510 3941 942