Scuba Diving & Snorkelling in Hoi An
Hoi An Activities
Scuba diving and snorkelling are superb off the cost of Hoi An with hundreds of different varieties of coral and tropical fish thriving in the warm tropical waters.
Additionally, the Cu Lao Cham Marine Park is just 21km from Hoi An old town and comprises eight islands in the South China Sea that are just teeming with marine life, the most exciting of which is Cham Island.Read More
- Private Cooking Lesson & Home-Hosted Meal
- Private Half-Day Hội An Eco Tour & Cooking Class
- Market Boat Tour & Cooking Class with Local Guide
- Private Thu Bon River Bicycle Ride & Eco Tour
- Half-Day Hội An Eco Tour & Cooking Class
- Fish Like a Local Tour on the Cua Dai River
- Bamboo Sculpture Workshop
- Small-Group Hoi An Food Adventure
- Hoi An Motorbike Street Food Tour
- Explore Hội An Town & Tra Que Vegetable Village
Cham Island Diving Center
This company offers dives to Cham Island via their daily speedboat tours with options including a private tour. You can book your trip at the Cham Island Dive Bar in Hoi An old town and it will be tailored according to your ability. Beginners are welcome and the centre also offers Padi diver courses and certifications for novices through to Dive Master level. Instructors speak English, French, Italian, Spanish and Vietnamese.
- Location: 88 Nguyen Thai Hoc, Hoi An
- Tel: + 84 510 391 0782
Hoi An’s longest-running dive company and the only PADI-Nation Geographic centre in Vietnam. Multilingual instructors are on hand to take you through the PADI courses or just out for the day on a dive to the local marine park. Rainbow Divers offer snorkelling and diving trips to all levels of experience and will match the excursion accordingly.
- Location: 39, Tran Hung dao
- Tel: +84 914 224 102
Blue Coral Diving
Blue Coral organise diving and snorkelling excursions to the smaller Cua Loa Cham islands Hon Mo, Hon Giai and Hon Thai. They also offer interesting dive only trips to Ranh Manh also known as ‘the sunken island’. Blue Coral are a PADI dive centre running open water through to speciality PADI certifications.
- Location: 77 Nguyen Thai Hoc Street, Hoi An
- Tel: +84 0510 627 9297