Quan Dau Bac
Local Restaurant in Hoi An0
Quan Dau Bac is a family-owned eatery that’s famous for its authentic yet affordable Vietnamese offerings. Just a two-minute walk from Japanese Covered Bridge, it’s a cramped and open-air restaurant with a number of low tables and chairs facing the bustling Phan Chu Trinh Street.
Its food menu is priced between VND 15,000 and VND 70,000, featuring Vietnamese entrees such as fried spring rolls, chicken soup, potato croquette, crispy mushrooms with eggs, and fried sausages. Great for a quick bite before exploring Hoi An Ancient Town, Quan Dau Bac’s signature dish is the bun dau mam tom, a Hoi An dish that’s served with fermented shrimp dipping sauce.Read More
- Private Cooking Lesson & Home-Hosted Meal
- Private Half-Day Hội An Eco Tour & Cooking Class
- Market Boat Tour & Cooking Class with Local Guide
- Private Thu Bon River Bicycle Ride & Eco Tour
- Half-Day Hội An Eco Tour & Cooking Class
- Fish Like a Local Tour on the Cua Dai River
- Bamboo Sculpture Workshop
- Small-Group Hoi An Food Adventure
- Hoi An Motorbike Street Food Tour
- Explore Hội An Town & Tra Que Vegetable Village
Also known as a Vietnamese Tasting Plate, its meatless variation (VND 20,000) consists of deep-fried tofu, rice noodles, cucumber, and fresh herbs. You can also enjoy it with steamed pork, beef, fish balls and mushrooms for an additional VND 15,000. Drinks-wise, Quan Dau Bac serves an array of soft drinks and local beers for only VND 15,000 though its freshly-made lemon juice and Vietnamese coffee are particularly popular amongst local diners.
As all food and drinks are made to order at Quan Dau Bac, service may be slightly slower than Hoi An’s more established restaurants. However, its English-speaking owners are very friendly and more than happy to share tips on where to go and what to do in Hoi An. Due to its affordable price range and close proximity to Hoi An Ancient Town, Quan Dau Bac is gaining popularity amongst budget-conscious tourists.
Quan Dau Bac
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Opening Hours: Daily 14:00 – 22:00
- Address: 147 Phan Chu Trinh, Hoi An
- Tel: +84 90 485 4964