Miss Ly Café is a legendary dining spot in Hoi An, having been in operation for more than 20 years. Just a five-minute walk from Hoi An Folklore Museum, this charming family-run restaurant is arguably the best venue to unwind and enjoy authentic Hoi An specialities after a day of exploring Hoi An Ancient.
Surrounded by ancient shop-houses, it features a simple setup of wooden furnishing, ceiling fans, warm lighting, and vintage paintings while traditional music plays in the background.
- Private Cooking Lesson & Home-Hosted Meal
- Private Half-Day Hội An Eco Tour & Cooking Class
- Market Boat Tour & Cooking Class with Local Guide
- Private Thu Bon River Bicycle Ride & Eco Tour
- Half-Day Hội An Eco Tour & Cooking Class
- Fish Like a Local Tour on the Cua Dai River
- Bamboo Sculpture Workshop
- Small-Group Hoi An Food Adventure
- Hoi An Motorbike Street Food Tour
- Explore Hội An Town & Tra Que Vegetable Village
Miss Ly Café offers a reasonably-priced menu of popular Hoi An dishes, vegetarian rice and noodles, fruit smoothies, Vietnamese coffee, and a selection of imported wines and beers. The owner herself prepares all of the dishes while ingredients are locally sourced from Tra Que Vegetable Village, Cham Island, Ba Le Well, and Cam Nam Village. Diners with food allergies or specific dietary preferences can also have their meal customised accordingly.
Signature dishes include the cao lau (chewy rice noodles in a pork-based gravy topped with Chinese barbecued pork slices, beansprouts, croutons, and fresh herbs), banh bao vac (white rose dumplings), wonton dumplings (hoanh thanh), and thit nuong (grilled pork).
Located in Hoi An Ancient Town, Miss Ly Café is just around the corner from the Fujian Assembly Hall. Due to its popularity, Miss Ly Café gets really packed during peak hours so head there early to avoid a long queue.
Ms Ly Café
- Opening Hours: Daily 08:30 – 22:00
- Address: 22 Nguyen Hue Street, Hoi An
- Tel: +84 510 3861 603