Aubergine49 Restaurant features an extensive menu of contemporary Eurasian cuisine, exquisite wines, and homemade desserts. The kitchen of this fine-dining venue is headed by Vietnamese chef Nguyen Nhu Thinh, who has worked in The Lanesborough Hotel, Padstow’s The Seafood Restaurant, and Nihonryori Ryugin - a three-Michelin-starred restaurant in Tokyo.
Set within a two-storey building, Aubergine49 Restaurant is fitted with simple monochromatic décor, black wooden furnishing, potted plants, an outdoor patio section, and an upstairs terrace that overlooks Ly Thai To Street.
- Private Cooking Lesson & Home-Hosted Meal
- Private Half-Day Hội An Eco Tour & Cooking Class
- Market Boat Tour & Cooking Class with Local Guide
- Private Thu Bon River Bicycle Ride & Eco Tour
- Half-Day Hội An Eco Tour & Cooking Class
- Fish Like a Local Tour on the Cua Dai River
- Bamboo Sculpture Workshop
- Small-Group Hoi An Food Adventure
- Hoi An Motorbike Street Food Tour
- Explore Hội An Town & Tra Que Vegetable Village
To maintain the quality of its food offerings, the restaurant utilises only locally-sourced meat, fish, vegetables and herbs while breads, ice-creams and dessert are made from scratch. Its ala carte options are priced at VND 135,000 onwards, where you can enjoy innovative dishes such as pistachio-crusted goat cheese, duck liver parfait, miso-glazed seabass, roasted rack of lamb, and stuffed squid.
Diners can also opt for a seasonal set menu (VND 350,000 per person), which comprises a starter, a main dish, and dessert. We highly recommend ending your meal with the dark chocolate delice (VND 120,000) and banoffee pie with brandy snap and Dalat yogurt sorbet (VND 100,000).
Aubergine49 Restaurant is a 15-minute walk from the Hoi An Ancient Town, making it a good option for when you’d like a break from the bustling touristy area and Vietnamese dishes. As there are only about eight tables available, we highly recommend making reservations in advance (at least the day before).
- Opening Hours: Monday – Saturday 18:00 – 22:00
- Address: 49A, Ly Thai To Street, Hoi An
- Tel: +84 510 221 2190