Biking in Hoi An
Hoi An Activities
Biking is a must in Hoi An regardless of your level of fitness. Leave the city behind to explore 12th century pagodas, remote country villages, war memorials and rice fields.
Excursions will give you the chance to really get up close and personal with some of the more rural villagers and to see how they live from the land. There are two main companies offering a variety of tours and include all equipment hire.Read More
- Private Cooking Lesson & Home-Hosted Meal
- Private Half-Day Hội An Eco Tour & Cooking Class
- Market Boat Tour & Cooking Class with Local Guide
- Private Thu Bon River Bicycle Ride & Eco Tour
- Half-Day Hội An Eco Tour & Cooking Class
- Fish Like a Local Tour on the Cua Dai River
- Bamboo Sculpture Workshop
- Small-Group Hoi An Food Adventure
- Hoi An Motorbike Street Food Tour
- Explore Hội An Town & Tra Que Vegetable Village
Hoi An Bike Tours
Choose from a full- or half-day countryside bicycle tour and get to see a glimpse of the beautiful areas surrounding Hoi An. The Hoi An full-day bike tour includes a river ride on the Hoi An river and one hour’s biking around Kim Bong carpentry village. Both bike trips including cooking and enjoying lunch with a local family, and the chance to wander round local markets and vegetable villages. Hoi An Bike Tours also offers motorbike tours to the most famous attractions around the city: Marble Mountain, My Son, etc...
- Location: 37 Ba Trieu, Cam Pho, Hoi An
- Tel: + 84 510 3919 370
Green Apple Bicycle Tours
Green Apple bike tours offer a range of trips, including family trips, a bike and bamboo river tour and an agricultural tour which includes food tasting. The bamboo river tour features a trip to Cam Nam island with cycling along the bamboo dense waterways and an introduction to the island and her people. There are a range of other tours available catering depending on how long you have available and what you would like to see.
- Location: Cam Ha, Hoi An
- Tel: +84 510 2241 503
You May Also LikeRate This Place: ( votes)