Hoi An Attractions
What to See in Hoi An
Hoi An attractions comprise centuries-old Buddhist pagodas and temples, colonial shophouses, and quaint museums that are set within the popular areas of Riverside and Ancient Town. Once a prominent Vietnamese trading port between the 15th and 19th century, the ancient town and riverside of Hoi An City were declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site thanks to its well-preserved mix of Vietnamese, Japanese, Chinese, and French architecture.
Offering sightseeing opportunities you won’t find in other city in Vietnam, the best part of Hoi An is that its attractions are easily accessible on foot or cyclo thanks to its pedestrian-friendly streets. If you’re looking to explore beyond Hoi An Ancient Town, there are plenty of local villages and pristine beaches that are less than an hour away. This section is a detailed list of what to see in Hoi An, as well as our top picks that you should never miss out during your vacation.
- Private Cooking Lesson & Home-Hosted Meal
- Private Half-Day Hội An Eco Tour & Cooking Class
- Market Boat Tour & Cooking Class with Local Guide
- Private Thu Bon River Bicycle Ride & Eco Tour
- Half-Day Hội An Eco Tour & Cooking Class
- Fish Like a Local Tour on the Cua Dai River
- Bamboo Sculpture Workshop
- Small-Group Hoi An Food Adventure
- Hoi An Motorbike Street Food Tour
- Explore Hội An Town & Tra Que Vegetable Village