Hoi An Sports
What to Do in Hoi An
Being a UNESCO World Heritage place, Hoi An's old town is veritably bursting with history. Of course, you can walk through the streets for free, but if you would like to visit several attractions in one day perhaps it's best to buy a Multi-entrance ticket.
You buy them in any of the ticket offices that are in some travel agencies in the old town. With one ticket (about US$3) you can visit one of the three museums, one of the three 'old houses' and one of the three assembly halls. The money goes to the old town maintenance.Read More
- Private Cooking Lesson & Home-Hosted Meal
- Private Half-Day Hội An Eco Tour & Cooking Class
- Market Boat Tour & Cooking Class with Local Guide
- Private Thu Bon River Bicycle Ride & Eco Tour
- Half-Day Hội An Eco Tour & Cooking Class
- Fish Like a Local Tour on the Cua Dai River
- Bamboo Sculpture Workshop
- Small-Group Hoi An Food Adventure
- Hoi An Motorbike Street Food Tour
- Explore Hội An Town & Tra Que Vegetable Village
Other Activities in Hoi An
The old town of Hoi An is definitely worth a walk around, and with so many historically vibrant streets to explore it’s easy to see why it was awarded UNESCO World Heritage status. The best way to visit some of the buildings in the old town is by purchasing a multi-entrance ticket which gives access to one of the three museums, one of the three ancient houses and one of the three assembly halls.
Your money is well spent offering superb value and the proceeds are filtered back into the old town maintenance. Tickets are easily purchased at one of the many kiosks across town and are valid for one day.e many activities and performances throughout the city.