Indochine Spa Saigon is a standalone spa centre that offers a wide range of pampering treatments for those looking to unwind after a day of exploring Ho Chi Minh City. Located in District 1, its experienced staff are fluent in languages such as Cantonese, French, English, Vietnamese and Japanese, while all of its French skincare products and massage oils are made of natural ingredients.
Upon arrival, you are presented with herbal tea and scented towels before a therapist consults you on a treatment that best suits your needs. Indochine Spa Saigon’s spa menu consists of body massages, scrubs, and facials, though the signature packages are inclusive of drinks, traditional Vietnamese snacks, a herbal foot scrub, a steam bath, and shower services.
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Tour
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour
Indochine Spa Saigon
- Opening Hours: Daily 10:00 – 22:00
- Location: 69 Thu Khoa Huan Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- Tel: +84 83 827 7188