Ho Chi Minh City Shopping0
Takashimaya Vietnam is the first Japanese department store branch in Ho Chi Minh City, carrying a wide range of products from Japan, Europe, and the US. Appealing to mostly middle and upper-class shoppers, the five-storey department store has a total retail space of 15,000 square meters.
The first level is fitted with jewellery, cosmetics and fragrance brands from Europe such as Clarins, L’occitane, Christian Dior, Bobbi Brown, Shiseido, and Estee Lauder. Lancôme features a café-style boutique at Takashimaya Vietnam, where you can enjoy complimentary makeup lessons and gifts. Other brands available here include Laneige, Shiseido, Sisley, and Shu Uemura.Read More
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Tour
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour
Takashimaya Vietnam carries ladies apparel from Banana Republic, Bebe, Bonia, and Braun Buffel as well as footwear from Clarks, Geox, and Cole Haan. Lastlty, the highest level is dedicated to fashion and casual wear for men, children’s clothing and toys, and not forgetting imported watches and luggage.
Takashimaya also houses a massive food court at the lowest floor, where you can find popular Japanese food outlets such as Gyumaru, Minamoto Kitchoan, Yamazaki, Azabu Sabo, and Suizan. Aside from quality sashimi and ramen offerings, Vietnam’s Phuc Long and Banh Mi Great, Singapore’s TWG Tea Salon and Nan Yang Restaurant, as well as Blue Chili Thai Restaurant are also available.
Set within Saigon Centre in District 1, Takashimaya Vietnam offers a convenient and comfortable stop for all your retail and dining needs during your holiday in Ho Chi Minh City.
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Opening Hours: Daily 09:30 – 21:30
- Address: 92-94 Nam Ky Khoi Nghia Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- Tel: +84 83 821 1819