The Observatory Saigon is an underground house and techno club in District 4 Ho Chi Minh City. Since moving to a larger premises in 2014, the club has been organising late night events in an old industrial building right next to the Saigon River in the old harbour. The place is easily reached in a five minute taxi ride from the city centre. The club has one of the best sound systems Saigon has to offer, playing a good quality selection of electronic dance music in a laid-back and friendly atmosphere.
The Observatory is open on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, offering both home-grown and international acts. The focus is primarily on DJs, but you can also find evenings on which they host live electronicmusicians and bands.
A beer will cost between VND 40,000-150,000 (US$ 1.5-6) and soft drinks are priced at VND 40,000 (US$ 1.5). Their cocktail menu is extensive and are priced between VND 130,000 (original) and VND 150,000 (signature/special) (US$5 - US$6).
- Small-Group Halong Bay Day Cruise
- Small-Group Saigon Night Tour & Dinner Cruise
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Tour
- Halong Bay Full-Day Boat Cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
- Small-Group Half-Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour