Hanoi Tours & Activities
Daytrips and Tour Packages in Hanoi
This selection of Hanoi tours is ideal for those looking to get the most out of their holiday in the capital city of Vietnam. Housing ornate Buddhist temples, ancient citadels, unique theatres, authentic markets, and French colonial architecture, as well as traditional villages and tranquil parks set just outside the city, there’s something for almost everyone in Hanoi.
While you can easily explore these attractions on your own, we highly recommend spicing up your stay in Hanoi by joining unique tours and activities such as visiting a local family for an authentic Vietnamese dinner, enjoying water puppet theatre performances, and learning how to make traditional conical hats. Read on for our list of Hanoi tours to find one that best suits your interest and budget.
- Small-Group Evening Street Food Tour
- Night Walking Tour with Water Puppet Show
- Private Van Phuc Silk Village Half-Day Tour
- Vietnamese Culture Tour
- Ionah Show Admission with Dinner & Transfer
- Historic Art of Calligraphy Class
- Back Seat Motorbike City Tour
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- 10-Day Northern Vietnam Excursion
- Fine Art, Walking Tour & Traditional Show