The 10 hotels travellers love most in Hanoi Old Quarter are the ones which have gained the most positive feedback from the most discerning of critics – travellers just like you. This list is compiled based on the votes and comments of past guests, with the cream of the crop rising to the top slots because of their exceptional service, facilities, amenities and location.
Hanoi Old Quarter is probably the most popular part of the Vietnamese capital for visiting tourists. It has great boutique shopping, dining, nightlife and attractions in its historic streets. It also boasts some exceptional hotels, so the competition for inclusion on this list is pretty tough. While you might find that our list includes a wide range of accommodation types, from budget guesthouses to five-star luxury, what they all have in common is the high level of customer satisfaction they routinely give their guests, giving you a guarantee of a great stay.
- Small-Group Evening Street Food Tour
- Night Walking Tour with Water Puppet Show
- Private Van Phuc Silk Village Half-Day Tour
- Vietnamese Culture Tour
- Ionah Show Admission with Dinner & Transfer
- Historic Art of Calligraphy Class
- Back Seat Motorbike City Tour
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- 10-Day Northern Vietnam Excursion
- Morning City Tour with Vietnamese Meal