The best luxury hotels in Old Quarter Hanoi put you in the heart of the city’s busiest district, where you can explore many Buddhist temples, street markets, and traditional shopping streets with ease. One of Vietnam’s most frequented cities, travellers can still experience the local lifestyle despite Hanoi’s rapid development, especially at landmarks such as Hoan Kiem Lake, H Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre, Bach Ma Temple, Dong Xuan Market, and Saint Joseph Cathedral of Hanoi.
This prominent district is known for its vibrant nightlife scene, featuring bia hoi bars and food stalls selling a variety of local delicacies during the weekends and evenings. There are also plenty of upmarket nightlife and dining hotspots scattered throughout Old Quarter, serving authentic French, Japanese, Thai, and Vietnamese cuisine in stylish settings. From expansive suites with relaxing views of Hoan Kiem Lake to French-style hotels just minutes away from Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre, check out our list of the most popular 5-star hotels in Hanoi’s Old Quarter to find one which suits your style and preference.
- Small-Group Evening Street Food Tour
- Night Walking Tour with Water Puppet Show
- Private Van Phuc Silk Village Half-Day Tour
- Vietnamese Culture Tour
- Ionah Show Admission with Dinner & Transfer
- Historic Art of Calligraphy Class
- Back Seat Motorbike City Tour
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- 10-Day Northern Vietnam Excursion
- Morning City Tour with Vietnamese Meal