The best luxury hotels in Hanoi’s French Quarter attract affluent travellers with their personalised service, luxurious suites, fine dining restaurants, extensive range of quality amenities, and prime location right in heart of the Vietnam’s cultural capital. Located south of Hoan Kiem Lake, Hanoi French Quarter is teeming with elegant colonial architecture, government offices, embassies, fashion boutiques, and upmarket shopping malls, all of which are set within walking distances of each other.
Travellers can also find plenty of historical landmarks, art galleries, and museums in the French Quarter, while the iconic Hanoi Opera House is perfect for enjoying classical music, impressive acrobats and vibrant theatres. Check out our comprehensive list of the most popular 5-star hotels in French Quarter Hanoi if you’re looking to live it up in style during your holiday in Hanoi.
- Small-Group Evening Street Food Tour
- Night Walking Tour with Water Puppet Show
- Private Van Phuc Silk Village Half-Day Tour
- Vietnamese Culture Tour
- Ionah Show Admission with Dinner & Transfer
- Historic Art of Calligraphy Class
- Back Seat Motorbike City Tour
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- 10-Day Northern Vietnam Excursion
- Morning City Tour with Vietnamese Meal