The best hotels in French Quarter Hanoi are ideal retreats if you’re looking to stay in the heart of Hanoi’s cultural district, offering convenient access to high-end shopping malls, art galleries, and elegant colonial buildings. This pedestrian-friendly neighbourhood is located just south of Hoan Kiem Lake, housing the city’s most luxurious hotels, award-winning restaurants serving authentic French cuisine, and swanky rooftop bars with breathtaking city views.
Popular with those who are looking to live it up in style during their time in Vietnam’s capital, check out our guide of the best places to stay in French Quarter, all of which are fitted with stylish guestrooms and suites, warm hospitality, as well as an array of onsite facilities and dining options for a home-away-from-home experience.
- Small-Group Evening Street Food Tour
- Night Walking Tour with Water Puppet Show
- Private Van Phuc Silk Village Half-Day Tour
- Vietnamese Culture Tour
- Ionah Show Admission with Dinner & Transfer
- Historic Art of Calligraphy Class
- Back Seat Motorbike City Tour
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- 10-Day Northern Vietnam Excursion
- Morning City Tour with Vietnamese Meal