Top 10 Hanoi
The Best of Hanoi in Vietnam
Vietnam's capital city, Hanoi, has a long and turbulent history of more than one thousand years. It is a bustling city whose inhabitants embrace the future without letting go of the past, and it is these stark differences that make Hanoi such an interesting and exciting place to visit.
Here we have compiled the very best things to see and do, where to shop, the most fun places to party and, of course, where to eat in Hanoi. From the decadent boulevards of the French Quarter, to the world famous landmarks of Ba Dinh Square and the crowded alleys of the Old Quarter, we have picked the best of everything in Hanoi.
- Small-Group Evening Street Food Tour
- Night Walking Tour with Water Puppet Show
- Private Van Phuc Silk Village Half-Day Tour
- Vietnamese Culture Tour
- Ionah Show Admission with Dinner & Transfer
- Historic Art of Calligraphy Class
- Back Seat Motorbike City Tour
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- 10-Day Northern Vietnam Excursion
- Fine Art, Walking Tour & Traditional Show