Trang Tien Shopping Mall is a high-end shopping mall that is home to many famous international brands, such as Bvlgari, Dior, Cartier and Louis Vuitton. It was originally built in 1901 in the French colonial style design and was again renovated to its present appearance in 2013. This is one of the oldest shopping centres in Hanoi and is located on a corner next to Hoan Kiem Lake. Its location can easily be reached from the Old Quarter in a five- to ten-minute walk. The building is iconic due to its rich history and beautiful architectural design.
Trang Tien Plaza consists of six floors in which you can find a wide array of goods. On the first floor you will find apparel and fashion, the second floor contains fashion and mobile phone outlets, the third floor contains household equipment, the fourth floor has a supermarket and some grocery retailers, the fifth floor houses offices and restaurants and the sixth floor is exclusively devoted to offices.
- Small-Group Evening Street Food Tour
- Night Walking Tour with Water Puppet Show
- Private Van Phuc Silk Village Half-Day Tour
- Vietnamese Culture Tour
- Ionah Show Admission with Dinner & Transfer
- Historic Art of Calligraphy Class
- Back Seat Motorbike City Tour
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- 10-Day Northern Vietnam Excursion
- Fine Art, Walking Tour & Traditional Show
Trang Tien Plaza
- Opening Hours: Mon-Fri 09:30-21:30 and Sat-Sun 9:30-22:00
- Location: 24 Trang Tien, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi
- Tel: +84 (0)4 3944 9700