Lotte Center Hanoi offers a broad range of approximately 250 fashion and lifestyle brands. This one-stop shopping spot also offers enough entertainment and dining possibilities that you could easily spend a half day here. The 65 story building can be reached from Hoan Kiem Lake by car in around 20 minutes. This high rise building that houses the Lotte Shopping Center Hanoi is also home to a hypermarket, a hotel, residential apartments, restaurants, a gym, a spa and the city’s finest observation deck.
On the first floor you will find the hypermarket; the second floor contains imported fashion, watches, jewellery and cosmetics retailers; the third floor houses women's fashion, shoes & handbags and young cosmetics; the fourth floor, young casual, jeans & unisex, lingerie and casual watches; on the fifth floor you will find men’s fashion and sports & golf, while home appliances and furnishings can be found on the sixth floor. The Observation Deck on the 65th floor offers amazing photo opportunities as it provides stunning panoramic views of the city of Hanoi.
- Small-Group Evening Street Food Tour
- Night Walking Tour with Water Puppet Show
- Private Van Phuc Silk Village Half-Day Tour
- Vietnamese Culture Tour
- Ionah Show Admission with Dinner & Transfer
- Historic Art of Calligraphy Class
- Back Seat Motorbike City Tour
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- 10-Day Northern Vietnam Excursion
- Fine Art, Walking Tour & Traditional Show
More to discover in this hotel! Take a look...
Lotte Hotel Hanoi
Lotte Hotel Hanoi puts you within a 10-minute drive of Temple of Literature and Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum.Guests can visit the spa to be pampered with massages or mani/pedis, and Grill 63, one of 4 restaurants, serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.2 bars/lounges and an indoor pool are other highlights at this luxurious hotel, and rooms offer up nice touches like premium bedding and pillow menus. Read More...
Lotte Center Hanoi
- Opening Hours: 09:00-22:30
- Address: 54 Liễu Giai, Cống Vị, Ba Đình, Hànội
- Tel: +84 4 3333 6000