Aeon Mall Hanoi is a Japanese-owned shopping mall in Long Bien District, about eight kilometres east of Old Quarter. The four-storey venue is home to over 100 retail outlets and a wide variety of family-friendly entertainment centres, attracting a good mix of locals and travellers looking to escape the city’s often sunny climate.
Interior-wise, Aeon Mall Hanoi features a sleek and modern design with a well-spaced walking space, while its English-speaking staff are friendly and professional. As with its many branches across Asia, you can find cosmetics, apparel, jewellery, shoes, and accessories by international brands such as Adidas, Yves Rocher, Dr. Martens, and New Balance.
- Small-Group Evening Street Food Tour
- Night Walking Tour with Water Puppet Show
- Private Van Phuc Silk Village Half-Day Tour
- Vietnamese Culture Tour
- Ionah Show Admission with Dinner & Transfer
- Historic Art of Calligraphy Class
- Back Seat Motorbike City Tour
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- 10-Day Northern Vietnam Excursion
- Fine Art, Walking Tour & Traditional Show
Dining options are plentiful here, ranging from fast food joints and cafes to the expansive food court, where you can enjoy Thai, Vietnamese, Japanese, Korean, and western fare at reasonable prices. Those not planning to shop can enjoy a round of bowling or catch the latest films at the cinema, both of which are located on the fourth floor, or head down to the third to the Dream Games arcade and Tiniworld indoor playground if they’re visiting with young children.
It’s a 20-minute drive between Aeon Mall Hanoi and Old Quarter, but you can opt for the complimentary shuttle buses which serve various routes across Hanoi on a daily basis. Alternatively, a taxi should cost between VND 130,000 and VND 150,000 to get to the shopping mall – a more comfortable option as the buses can get very crowded during peak hours.
Aeon Mall Hanoi
- Opening Hours: Daily 10:00 – 22:00
- Address: So 27 Duong Co Linh, Long Bien, Hanoi
- Tel: +84 43 269 3000