Savage Club Hanoi, is an underground electronic music club close to West Lake, where you get to enjoy house and techno music spun by renowned international and local DJs in Hanoi. Known to be Hanoi’s first full-time underground electronic music club, Savage Club Hanoi attracts a steady mix of expats and trendy youths looking to party until late as it stays open until 04:00 daily, unlike most nightlife spots in the city.
Resembling a modern European bar, Savage Club Hanoi is divided into two sections – the first is called The Red Room, which features a DJ booth, quality light and sound system, and a spacious dancefloor, while the other is a lounge room fitted with plush couches and stylish décor that’s ideal for conversation and relaxation. The latter also has a long bar offering an extensive list of wines, cocktails, beers and spirits, but if you’re in the Red Room, alcoholic offerings are limited to beers and quick drinks.
- Small-Group Evening Street Food Tour
- Night Walking Tour with Water Puppet Show
- Private Van Phuc Silk Village Half-Day Tour
- Vietnamese Culture Tour
- Ionah Show Admission with Dinner & Transfer
- Historic Art of Calligraphy Class
- Back Seat Motorbike City Tour
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- 10-Day Northern Vietnam Excursion
- Fine Art, Walking Tour & Traditional Show
Savage Club Hanoi
- Opening Hours: Daily 18:00 - 04:00
- Location: 112 Xuan Dieu, Tay Ho, Hanoi
- Tel: +84 46 686 6150