Pharoah’s Bar & Upper Hanoi occupies the 63rd and 64th floors of five-star establishment Lotte Hotel Hanoi, where you get to enjoy expansive views of the city, electronic music, live bands, plus an extensive drink and food menu. Located in Ba Dinh District, this upmarket bar also shares a space with Grill 63, which serves arguably some of the best steaks in Hanoi.
Interior-wise, Pharoah’s Bar & Upper Hanoi exudes a modern and classy setting, with polished wooden floors, plush seats, plenty of high tables and chairs facing its floor-to-ceiling windows, while a stairway leads to a more private space for those who prefer a quieter place for drinks.
- Small-Group Evening Street Food Tour
- Night Walking Tour with Water Puppet Show
- Private Van Phuc Silk Village Half-Day Tour
- Vietnamese Culture Tour
- Ionah Show Admission with Dinner & Transfer
- Historic Art of Calligraphy Class
- Back Seat Motorbike City Tour
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- 10-Day Northern Vietnam Excursion
- Morning City Tour with Vietnamese Meal
A must try here is the signature ‘Pharaoh’s Upper Night’, which consists of are six mini vodka-based cocktails mixed with mint, strawberry, parfait amour, blue curacao, milk and Kahlua (VND 360,000). Also available at Pharoah’s Bar & Upper Hanoi are classic cocktails (VND 190,000) such as Cosmopolitan, Whisky Sour, and Negroni, martinis (VND 190,000 upwards) and sparkling cocktails (VND 275,000 upwards), as well as imported wines and beers.
There’s also a selection of beer snacks and mains such as chicken satay with peanut sauce and fresh lime (VND 250,000), crispy Hanoi spring rolls with light fish sauce (VND 250,000), Italian charcuterie platter (VND 600,000), and Angus beef burger (VND 420,000).
Pharoah’s Bar & Upper Hanoi
- Opening Hours: Daily 17:30 – 02:00
- Location: Lotte Hotel Hanoi, 54 Lieu Giai, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi
- Tel: +84 43 333 1704