Le Pub Hanoi attracts an international clientele with its friendly vibe. You can enjoy live music during weekends and on special occasions. This tavern style pub has a courtyard at its rear and a street-facing terrace for people-watching. The décor is stylish throughout. If you want to catch up with the latest sports, there are plenty of TV screens set up around the bar area.
- Small-Group Evening Street Food Tour
- Night Walking Tour with Water Puppet Show
- Private Van Phuc Silk Village Half-Day Tour
- Vietnamese Culture Tour
- Ionah Show Admission with Dinner & Transfer
- Historic Art of Calligraphy Class
- Back Seat Motorbike City Tour
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- 10-Day Northern Vietnam Excursion
- Morning City Tour with Vietnamese Meal
Le Pub Hanoi Highlights
Le Pub Hanoi serves imported wines, beers, cocktails, and liqueurs at reasonable prices. A small Tiger beer costs VND 20,000 here. Bar snacks range from nachos and pizzas to Vietnamese spring rolls. During the day you can find a good selection of coffee and smoothies on offer here. We highly recommend the grilled chicken breast or cheeseburger for a hearty lunch.
Every Thursday, ladies can enjoy free cocktails all night long and ice cold beers from 19:30 till 20:30. Set along Hang Be Street, Le Pub Hanoi is a five-minute walk from Hoan Kiem Lake.
Recommended Nearby Hotel - Bamboo Hotel
With a stay at Bamboo Hotel in Hanoi (Hoan Kiem), you'll be within a 5-minute walk of Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre and Hoan Kiem Lake.Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily 11:00 - 23:00
- Location: 01-03-05 Dinh Tien Hoang, Hanoi
- Tel: +84 43 776 1666