King Pirates Pub is a fun, pirate-themed nightlife spot in Hanoi Old Quarter. You can enjoy a good variety of rum-based drinks, local beers, and house wines. The owners are very friendly and chatty, so it’s a good place to get to know some of the locals during your visit. This small but charming pub has a loyal following among visiting tourists as well as serving as the watering-hole of choice for many expat locals in the Vietnamese capital.
- Small-Group Evening Street Food Tour
- Night Walking Tour with Water Puppet Show
- Private Van Phuc Silk Village Half-Day Tour
- Vietnamese Culture Tour
- Ionah Show Admission with Dinner & Transfer
- Historic Art of Calligraphy Class
- Back Seat Motorbike City Tour
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- 10-Day Northern Vietnam Excursion
- Morning City Tour with Vietnamese Meal
King Pirates Pub Highlights
King Pirates Pub offers local beers for only VND 20,000. You won’t see a DJ spinning dance tunes, but you can enjoy classic rock songs throughout the night. Its signature cocktails cost between VND 60,000 and VND 140,000. You can also enjoy two-for-one specials on all cocktails during their happy hours (which is all-day-long).
If you’re up for an adventurous night, attempt the popular Walk the Plank! Challenge. It costs VND 400,000 for five shots of Captain Morgan’s rum and you’ll get a free t-shirt upon finishing your drinks. The pub opens every day between 10:00 and 02:00. Set along Hang Giay Street, it’s a 15-minute walk from Hoan Kiem Lake.
Recommended Hotel Nearby - MK Premier Boutique Hotel
MK Premier Boutique Hotel
With a stay at MK Premier Boutique Hotel in Hanoi (Hoan Kiem), you'll be a 4-minute walk from Hanoi Old City Gate and 8 minutes by foot from Hoan Kiem Lake.Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours). Read More...
King Pirates Pub
- Opening Hours: Daily 10:00 – 02:00
- Address: 24B Hang Giay, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi