Minh's Jazz Club
Live Music Bar in Hanoi French Quarter0
A legendary nightlife spot in Hanoi French Quarter, Minh’s Jazz Club is the place to catch live music performances by some of the finest jazz musicians in the city. It was established back in 1998 by pioneering Vietnamese jazz artist Quyen Van Minh, who has performed across the world.
Exuding an intimate yet welcoming ambience, Minh’s Jazz Club features minimal décor, cosy seats, warm lighting, and efficient service while the menu comprises classic cocktails, imported beers, whiskies, and coffee, as well as a selection of western and Vietnamese delicacies.Read More
- Small-Group Evening Street Food Tour
- Night Walking Tour with Water Puppet Show
- Private Van Phuc Silk Village Half-Day Tour
- Vietnamese Culture Tour
- Ionah Show Admission with Dinner & Transfer
- Historic Art of Calligraphy Class
- Back Seat Motorbike City Tour
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- 10-Day Northern Vietnam Excursion
- Fine Art, Walking Tour & Traditional Show
With plenty of trees surrounding its premise, Minh’s Jazz Club is great for escaping the bustling cityscape though most come here for the live jazz which takes place between 21:00 and 23:30 every night. While Quyen Van Minh and his students are the main acts on most nights, prominent jazz musicians from all over the world are known to drop by during special occasions.
Drinks at Minh’s Jazz Club are pricier compared to most bars in Hanoi, starting from VND 65,000 onwards. However, many patrons would agree that the prices are more than fair due to the quality of the live entertainment and lack of cover charge.
Minh’s Jazz Club is set behind Hanoi Opera House along Trang Tien Street, just a five-minute walk from the luxurious Hotel de l’Opera Hanoi. Prominent attractions such as Hoan Kiem Lake, National Museum of Vietnamese History and Museum of the Vietnamese Revolution are also within walking distance from the jazz bar.
Minh's Jazz Club
- Opening Hours: Daily 08:00 - 24:00
- Address: 1 Trang Tien Street, French Quarter, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
- Tel: +84 43 942 0400
You May Also LikeRate This Place: ( votes)