Hanoi Spas & Massages
Hanoi Sports & Activities
Pampering in Hanoi is available at most five-star hotels frequented by affluent Vietnamese and tourists alike.
This growth has led to some competition amongst the day spas. Most spas offer Vietnamese, Thai and Swedish massages in addition to the usual list of facials, body wraps and oil treatments.Read More
- Small-Group Evening Street Food Tour
- Night Walking Tour with Water Puppet Show
- Private Van Phuc Silk Village Half-Day Tour
- Vietnamese Culture Tour
- Ionah Show Admission with Dinner & Transfer
- Historic Art of Calligraphy Class
- Back Seat Motorbike City Tour
- Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
- 10-Day Northern Vietnam Excursion
- Fine Art, Walking Tour & Traditional Show
Defining itself as a sanctuary for the senses, the Anam QT Spa delivers an Oriental setting with intimate pavilions acting as treatment rooms. This is one of Vietnam’s oldest luxury spas offering a blend of body treatments, beauty and hair care from professional therapists. The full spa menu has a list of packages designed for you to get the most out of a full day at the spa in addition to individual one-off treatments.
- Opening Hours: 10:00-22:00
- Location: 26-28 Le Thai To Street, right next to Hoan Kiem Lake & Turtle Tower
- Tel: +844 3928 6116
Bellissima Salon and Spa
Bellissima is one of Vietnam’s most well established day spas with a flagship branch in Hang Bun and additional sites in the Sheraton Hotel, Hilton Hotel and the Saigon Centre. Popular treatments include a lava stone treatment and collagen facials. There is also a range of spa packages for men.
- Opening Hours: 09:00-20:00
- Location: 45B Hang Bun St, Ba Dinh District
- Tel: +844 3716 4672
Evian Spa is located inside Lotte Hanoi Hotel and is a really unique spa in Hanoi with a beautiful interior design. Evian is a town in the French Alps where clear water springs are located and spas have been part of the culture since the early 1800s. The Evian Spa in this hotel is unique as it uses the natural water from Evian and its centuries old spa techniques as a basis of their treatments.
The interior has white as its main colour which is used as theme to represent the clean Alpine nature and view of Evian. The atmosphere of the spa is serene and quiet, this including the Read More...
- Opening Hours: 10:00 – 22:00
- Location: 54 Lieu Giai Street, Ba Dinh, Hanoi
- Tel: +84 4 3333 1000
Le Spa du Metropole is located within Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi, offering visitors an extensive range of beauty, massages and treatments throughout their holiday in Hanoi. Featuring elegant artefacts, soothing music and ambient lighting, this luxurious wellness centre is fitted with seven spa suites, therapy booths, massage booths, a Finnish sauna, a Hammam bath, and shower rooms.
Its extensive spa menu ranges from facials and massages to manicures and herbal treatments, all of which utilise only premium Clarins and Ystara spa products, as well as essential oil blends by French perfumer Laurent Severac. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily 10:00 – 22:00
- Address: Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi, 15 Ngo Quyen Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
- Tel: +84 43 826 6919
Detox treatments, honeymoon packages and a selection of different massages including a Qi signature four-hands massage where therapists are trained to not only massage symmetrically but also to breathe at the same time to optimize the energy flow. Qi is an authentic Vietnamese spa with an emphasis on rebalancing mind, body and soul. Beautifully relaxing and very stylish, Qi is possibly the chicest spa in town.
- Opening Hours: 10:00-23:00
- Location: 27 Ly Thuong Kiet Street, Hoan Kiem District
- Tel: +844 3824 4703
Sante Spa at Hotel de l’Opera Hanoi offers a wide variety of beauty treatments with an emphasis on personalised treatments for travellers looking to unwind after a day of sightseeing in Hanoi. Located on the third floor of the five-star hotel, the award-winning spa centre is also renowned for its high class services, highly-skilled therapists and wellness amenities. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily 09:00 – 23:00
- Location: Hotel de l'Opera Hanoi, MGallery by Sofitel, 29 Trang Tien Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
- Tel: +84 46 282 5555
Zen Spa uses ancient herbs to bring healing and rejuvenation based upon traditional Vietnamese practices. Pampering includes herbal baths, facials, massages and more - for top-to-toe indulgence.
- Opening Hours: 09:00-20:00
- Location: Red River Ha Noi, 310 Nghi Tam alley, Tay Ho (near West lake)
- Tel: +844 3719 9889